Organizations are moving away from traditional employee appraisal as it is incompatible with the “Employee First” approach practiced by them. The legacy appraisal process is time-consuming and ineffective in improving employee performance or organization growth. On the contrary, digital appraisal process brings transparency, engages employees and improves performance.
This Webinar apprises the pain points in the traditional system and how digital process alleviates it and drives performance-driven growth
The Key takeaway includes:
• The drawbacks that render traditional process ineffective for employee development
• Why the arduous process is unproductive and can’t provide any actionable intelligence for HR teams to formulate people strategies
• How automation software streamlines performance management through goals monitoring and timely feedbacks
• The advantages of digital appraisal process in reinventing work culture and improving employee engagement with continuous feedback and reward programs
• And how performance reports and analytics help managers and HR teams to formulate talent management strategies.
She has 30 years of total experience in Finance, Costing, MIS, Auditing, Payroll and Accounting. Around 17 years of experience in outsourced payroll transition and accounting.
Prabakar has more than 15 years of experience with focus on Software Product Engineering, Architecture,
Cloud Technology, Project Management, Customer relations. Certified Project Management Professional
(PMP); Oracle Certified Master, Enterprise Architect. Currently spearheading the engineering activities
Date: October 27th 2017, Friday
Time: 11:30am IST / 10am UAE / 2pm Singapore