Webinar: “Great Place to Work” – Learning from the Past, to Create the Work Place of the Future
Work takes up a major part of one’s daily life. In a globalized world, with talent in short supply, ‘A Great Work Place’ can be a key differentiator in recruitment and retention.
To know more – Join us for the Webinar “Great Place to work”
The key topics that would be addressed during this webinar include:
1. Why does a great workplace matter?
2. How to create and set up a welcoming environment?
3. What role can each: a leader, manager or employee play?
4. Finding the right fit between work, values, culture, and fun
5. Avoiding the Fizz to Create the Buzz
6. Building on the initial framework to meet future changes
Certified Executive & Business Coach and CEO, Vinsight Maritime
Shankar was a Ship Captain, held leadership positions in MNC’s and was a business consultant as well. Over the course of his career, Shankar has mentored people across cultures, races, and backgrounds. His mentees now hold leadership positions across the world and turn to him for professional advice for their companies and themselves.
As a Certified Executive & Business Coach, Shankar focusses on bringing the best in people via flagship programs; for e.g. Perform At your Best and Strategic & High-Performance Leadership. These programs are powered by Brian Tracy, one of the world’s leading motivational speakers, with millions of successful trainees.
Date: July 12th 2017, Wednesday
Time: 2:00 PM SINGAPORE / 11:30 AM IST / 10:00 AM UAE