Webinar: How to Drive Continuous Performance Conversations in Your Organization
The workplace has changed to be more collaborative, social and fast moving. It's time for performance management to change too. By now, we know that our past efforts to redesign standard elements such as forms, ratings, competencies is no longer the answer.
This session get you thinking about how to be a proactive catalyst of a refreshed approach that works smarter, insures continuous feedback happens between managers and employees, and delivers on the promise of improving employee performance. Our guest speaker, Jamie Resker, Practice Leader at Employee Performance Solutions, will show you how to rethink and advance performance management in your organization.
1. Learn how to go beyond annual reviews to an continuous feedback model
2. Refocus manager and employee conversations on current and future performance versus revisiting the past.
3. Use a "small conversations" framework to help managers comfortably address off-target performance.
4. Build a culture of ongoing performance focused conversations that align managers and employees on key performance objectives and expectations.
5. Use a "small conversations" framework to help managers comfortably address off-target performance.
Founder and Practice Leader of Employee Performance Solutions
She is a recognized thought leader and innovator in the area of performance management. She helps organizations create a culture of performance-focused conversations by reshaping dialogue between managers and employees with a framework designed to exchange meaningful information. Jamie is the originator of the Performance Continuum Feedback Method®, an approach for differentiating employee performance, identifying gaps and crafting hearable, sayable feedback. Her work is anchored on the principles of neuro-leadership and elements of Appreciative Inquiry which make the tools and training universally applicable, transcending organization type/size, industry, geography and culture. Jamie is a frequent contributor on the topic of employee performance and feedback. She holds a BA in Business from Emmanuel College and has dedicated half of her three-decades long HR career to re-framing performance management. She is on the faculty for the Northeast Human Resources Association and facilitates programs for HR professionals.
Date: April 6th 2017, Thursday
Time: 2 PM EST