Synergita may collect visitor’s name, company name, email id, IP address of the computer, etc. through the website and tools like Google Analytics.
Usage and Protection of Information
2. Your data will remain private and confidential. All the employee information (employee details, appraisal and feedback data, etc.) belongs to you as the customer and Synergita will not access the details of employees without your request/permission. Synergita will have access only to the metadata (eg. No. of users using Synergita from a customer, total number of appraisals, etc.). This metadata may be used for user experience enhancement, software performance analysis & enhancements, Synergita business development, etc.
3. We strive to maintain appropriate procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of personal information. We have deployed different security measures to prevent unauthorized access to data. Industry standard TLS protocol is used and so all the data transferred between server and client browsers are encrypted.
4. Application sets a small piece of information called cookie in the browser to store unique user identifier and enhance the user experience. Users will have to enable the cookies to get the application working properly. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer.
5. Due to the nature of performance management process, Synergita may send email notifications such as reminders, confirmation messages to employees, enrollment for a feedback cycle, etc.
6. Our servers log the details of the users accessing the system and this data will be used for debugging purposes and won’t be shared with anyone outside Synergita.
7. Synergita posts customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you would like to remove your testimonial, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. If you would like to remove your blog or comments, please write to email@example.com.
9. We will retain your information while providing services to you. In the event of you cancelling account with us, we will retain your data for your backup purposes only for 60 days from cancellation date after which we may delete and destroy it. However, we will retain any data for as long as required to comply with laws or enforce our rights.
11. You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our services efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our application content, and customize our site’s content, layout, services and to enforce the Terms and Conditions. Synergita may thus analyze information provided directly by you, or obtained through cookies or third parties to direct services and content based on your interests.
Disclosure of Information
12. The Website may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
13. The Website may also disclose information about its users in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions; respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Site, its users or the general public.
Third Party Content
14. The Website may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
15. You may be a visitor / survivor located outside the geographical location where the Site is hosted. By visiting our web site and / or using our applications and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of our site we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data to our servers.
16. If you are under 18 years old please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address) since you are not legally competent to enter into a contract with us. If you are under 18 years old and you wish to ask a question regarding the website or our applications, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Last updated on June 30, 2016