In this webinar we saw how in today's competitive world, we strive to create a high-performance culture to ensure sustainable growth. Doing so, needs an effective management and people that are committed to the organization's growth.
To enable your leaders to create this high-performance culture, you need to take advantage of two things - Communication and Automation. This webinar disclosed how the above two factors help you stay a step ahead of the curve.
1. How to link the organizational objectives & goals to individual goals
2. Understanding the importance of communication to ensure the Performance Management System stays relevant to the organizational context
3. How leveraging automation helps create a sense of purpose and shared vision among employees
4. How Performance Management System is an opportunity for the HR to demonstrate their value as true Business Partners
Vice President at Annexmed Pvt. Ltd.
Chandru comes with 19 years of experience in Human Resources. He has been associated with companies like Cairn Energy, Virtusa, SPIC Group & LatentView Analytics. His experience of two decades can be summarized as:
1. Worked in diverse sectors like Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, ITES & IT
2. Organizations that were large MNCs, Public listed companies, Startups, Family run enterprises
3. Engaging at different phases viz. - organic growth, consolidation, pursuance of newer opportunities, downsizing
Apart from his HR career, he is also active in Indian Choral Music and English Theatre through Madras Youth Choir & Madras Players respectively.
Date: June 29th 2017, Thursday
Time: 3 PM IST