Evaluate your Effectiveness as a True Leader!
If you are all about leadership development, then 360-degree feedback needs to be on the top of your agenda. Perception is reality; and what can help more than getting feedback from everybody - team members, skip level managers, direct manager, as well as customers?
Synergita comes in and eases the entire 360-degree feedback process. With Synergita, you can build a feedback questionnaire for the team, depending on the level of the team and objectives of the exercise.
- Able to view their profile and organization details like Company, location, etc.
- Quickly check the organization hierarchy and reporting structure
- Access to profile of team members
- Refer career history of employees during career planning for resources
- Search for skillsets within the Organization
- Manage complete employee profiles and track their career history
- Manage complete employee profiles and track their career history Store confidential documents/Notes against each employee
- Several useful reports like new joinees, attrition report, etc. provide better insights & contributes to smooth functioning of Organization
- Superior operational efficiency
- Better engagement of employees
Template/Feedback form Management
Define 360-degree feedback forms or templates to suit the organizational unit, role, and level of employees
Manage all the details of employees including personal, education, passport, travel details, etc.
Using Synergita’s drag & drop enabled, intuitive template building tool, managers can customize the template for each employee
Simple approval mechanism for the feedback form
Feedback Cycle Management
Feedback Cycle Management
HR defines the rating grade scale, reviewer groups, and guidelines
Creates a feedback cycle and choose the employees covered in it
Defines the schedule
Chooses the appropriate workflow for the feedback process and kickstarts the cycle
Tracks the feedback status by the organization's unit, division, department, and so on
Managers as well as employees can nominate reviewers
The nominated reviewer can be a direct report, peer or manager/mentor within the organization
Approval of reviewers is a must
Feedback is received from the manager, peers, and direct reports
To make the right judgement, the primary manager can refer to the feedback from others while providing their own feedback
Scores are calculated automatically as per the ratings provided and the weighting defined
All the scores are normalized to a default grade scale
Notifications are sent to ensure timely completion of feedback
Settle the perception analysis of individuals
Restrain the feedback from anonymous people, as per your privacy needs
Organization-wide analysis of scores and feeds occurs to identify the strengths and areas of improvement. This could be an excellent input to your Learning and Development team for employee training needs