Continuous Feedback gives rise to Continuous Excellence!
Why wait for an entire year when you can have ongoing conversations with your employees?
Continuous feedback plays a major role in increasing collaboration between the manager and employee, thus strengthening their relationship. Research study says that timely feedback and appreciation improves the performance of the employee by enhancing his/her attitude towards work.
If you want to identify the actual strengths and capabilities of your employees, there is no better way than to hold periodic check-ins. A sense of empowerment is what an employee feels when given a continuous feedback.
- Receive feedback and appreciation anytime; helps in increasing the morale and bonding with peers
- Foster better collaboration and trust among employees
- Gets quick feedback without having to wait till the appraisal process
- Avoids situations where managers forget year long performance and just remember only the last 3 months
- Ability to express critical feedback anytime
- Better bonding with the reportees and peers
- Maintain confidential notes easily (blue book) so that year long performance of the people can be kept track
- Helps in reducing manager bias
- Better insights into overall feedback process (much ahead of yearly appraisal cycle)
- Faster closure of appraisal process
- Motivated employees
- Reduced attrition
- Better business performance
It also helps maintain a friendly atmosphere in the organization
Provide continuous feedback anytime to your subordinates, peers, and managers. You could pass on appreciation as well as critical inputs to people anytime, without having to wait for the appraisal process
Provide continuous feedback and apply it in your appraisal process too
Maintain confidential notes on your team members, managers, peers, etc.
Directly control who can provide feedback to whom – thanks to the easily manageable settings